via I am killing time on tumblr:
The Best of the Worst Logo Designs
- Kudawara Pharmacy - No explanation is needed on why this logo from Kudawara Pharmacy has gained such widespread public attention. It leaves one wondering what services are offered inside those doors.
- The Computer Doctors - This logo wouldn’t be so bad if only the mouse didn’t look so much like a… well, just view the photo and pass your own judgment.
- Office of Government Commerce - Even the simple use of three letters to create a logo can generate public outrage. Rotate the logo 90 degrees clockwise and suddenly a very different image appears. The most unfortunate aspect of this logo is it’s still being used by the agency.
- KidsExchange - Proper capitalization and a space between the words of the KidsExchange logo could have saved this company a great deal of embarrassment.
- Clinica Dental - After releasing this logo, Clinica Dental is likely now jokingly referred to as a ‘full-service’ practitioner.
- Arlington Pediatric Center - The Arlington Pediatric Center is certainly gaining some unwanted publicity when this logo design gone impossibly wrong. While the center may employ wonderful physicians, the public will forever misperceive its services because of this tragic logo.
- Instituto de Estudos Orientais - This logo was intended to portray the sun behind a yellow building, but the simple use of two black lines on the building’s roof creates a very different image.